|Home||» Products||» Theory of Machine Lab Equipment||» WHIRLING OF SHAFT APPARATUS|
SAINI SCIENCE INDUSTRIES Manufacture of Whirling Of Shaft apparatus. The apparatus offered by us is precisely engineered from optimum quality stainless steel, which is procured from well known vendors. The offered apparatus is commonly used for studying the phenomenon of whirling of shafts.
The set up is designed to study the whirling of shafts. The set-up consists of a sturdy frame, bearing holders, variable speed motor etc. to drive the shaft along with speed control unit. Different bearing can be fitted in bearing block to have different end conditions i.e. (i) both end fixed, (ii) one end free and one end fixed etc. As the test is destructive, hence the shaft cannot be used again.
Display of various modes of whirl for a shaft with
· Both ends directionally fixed.
· One ends fixed and other free
· Both ends directionally free.
Modes of vibrations can be studied and frequency can be measured in each case.
Required for Operation:
· Floor area of 2m x 0.5 m.
· Electricity Supply 230 V AC, Single Phase, 0.5 kW.
· Digital Tachometer
· Test Shafts
Length: 1000 mm each.
Diameter: 3.2, 4.8 6.4 mm (approx.)
Quantity: Two each.
· Kinematic coupling bearing for fixed or free ends without restraint.
· Drive motor, 5000 rpm, FHP.
· The whole set-up is ingeniously designed and schematically arranged on a powder-coated rigid structure
· Standard make On/Off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
· Speed Control Unit.
Scope of Delivery:
1 Self-contained "WHIRLING SHAFT DEMONSTRATOR" Apparatus