|Home||» Products||» Heat Transfer Lab Equipments||» Unsteady state heat transfer apparatus|
The Apparatus Consists Of A Small Test Cylinder. The Cylinder Is Heated By A Constant Temperature Water Bath, Till Steady State Is Reached. During Heating, Temperature Of The Cylinder Is Function Of Time And Hence, Heating Of Cylinder Is Under Unsteady State Heat Transfer.The Temperature Of Cylinder Is Measured With The Help Of Temperature Sensor Inserted In The Centre. The Hot Water Bath Is Provided With A Heater And Is Controlled By Digital Temperature Controller. An Agitator Is Also Provided To Maintain The Constant Bath Temperature
· To Calculate the Biot Number, Fourier Number and Hence the Heat Transfer Coefficient.
· To plot heisler chart for the given sample of cylindrical solid.
· Stirrer For Bath: Stainless Steel Impeller with Shaft Coupled to a FHP Motor
· Bench Area: 15 m x 15 m
· Electricity Supply: 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 1 kW
· Water Bath: Material - Stainless Steel Capacity-8 Lit (Approx)
· Heater: Nichrome Wire Heater
· Test Cylinder: One Each of Stainless Steel & Brass
· The whole set-up is ingeniously designed and schematically arranged on a powder-coated rigid structure.
· Digital Temp Controller: 0-199.9°c, (for Water Bath)
· Digital Temp Indicator: 0-199.9°c,
· Temperature Sensors: Rtd Pt-100 Type
· Standard Make On/off Switch, Mains Indicator Etc.
Scope of Delivery:
· 1 Self Contained "Unsteady State Heat Transfer Unit" Apparatus
· 1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.