|Home||» Products||» Theory of Machine Lab Equipment||» Universal governor apparatus.|
SSITOM-007 UNIVERSAL GOVERNOR APPARATUS
SAINI SCIENCE INDUSTRIES MANUFACTURE OF UNIVERSAL GOVERNOR APPARATUS.
This universal governor apparatus offered by us is commonly used for studying the working of different governors that normally controls the speed. In addition to this, the offered apparatus is available with us at highly reasonable market prices.
The set-up is designed to study the working of different governors normally used to control the speed. It consists of a main spindle, mounted vertically on the base plate. This spindle is driven by a variable speed Motor which is also mounted vertically on the same base plate. One governor assembly out of four can be mounted on spindle. The spindle speed is controlled by speed control unit. A graduated scale is fitted to the sleeve to measure the displacement.
· Determination of characteristic curve of a sleeve position against speed of rotation for all governors.
· To study the effect of varying the mass of the centre sleeve in Porter and Proell Governor
· To study the effect of varying the initial spring compression in Hartnell Governor.
· To study the determination of characteristics curves of radius of rotation against controlling force (Actual Theoretical) for all governors.
Required for Operation:
· Electricity Supply: 220 V AC, Single Phase, 0.5 kW.
· Floor Space : 1.5 x 1.5 m
· Digital Tachometer
· Spindle : Material Stainless Steel
· Governor Mechanism: Four different types of governor mechanism with spring and weights.
1. Watt Governor
2. Porter Governor
3. Hartnell Governor
4. Proell Governor
· Motor: Variable speed, Standard Make, FHP Motor.
· The whole set-up is ingeniously designed and schematically arranged on a powder-coated rigid structure
· Standard make On/Off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
· Speed Control Unit.
Scope of Delivery:
1 Self-contained “UNIVERSAL GOVERNOR " Apparatus
1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc