|Home||» Products||» Heat Transfer Lab Equipments||» Two phase heat transfer apparatus|
The Unit consists of a strong cylinder containing fluid. A water cooled coil in the upper part of the cylinder condenses the vapour and returns it to the boiling liquid. The condenser cooling water rate can be measured and controlled also.
· To plot graph of heat flux & temperature difference between metal & liquid.
· To calculate amouny heat taken away by water from condensing vapour.
· Electricity supply : 1 phase , 230 V AC , 50 Hz , 5-15 amp combined socket with earth connection ( earth voltage should be less than 5 volts )
· Water supply : 2 lt/min
· Floor drain
· Floor area : 1.0 m x 0.75 m
· Boiling / condensation cylinder : 300mmX 75mm O.D approximately fitted with sealed caps with pressure gauge and relief valve.
· Pressure gauge : Bourdon type , ( 2 to 2 ) kg/cm2
· Water flow measurement : Rota meter, (10-100 ) ;LPH
· Temperature sensor : RTD PT-100 TYPE
· Digital Temp Controller: 0-1999°c, (for Water Bath)
· Digital Temp Indicator: 0-1999°c,
· Temperature Sensors: Rtd Pt-100 Type
· Ammeter : 0-2 Amp
· Dimmerstat : 0-4 A , 230 V
· Standard Make On/off Switch, Mains Indicator Etc.
Scope of Delivery:
· 1 Self Contained "Two phase heat transfer” Apparatus
· 1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.