|Home||» Products||» Theory of Machine Lab Equipment||» STATIC & DYNAMIC BALANCING DEMONSTRATOR APPARATUS|
SAINI SCIENCE INDUSTRIES MANUFACTURE OF STATIC & DYNAMIC APPARATUS.
Owing to our domain expertise and the assistance of a dedicated workforce, we are engaged in offering best quality Static and Dynamic Balancing Apparatus at the most affordable market price. Offered products are manufactured under strict supervision in accordance with the industry set norms and parameters. Appreciated for their sturdy construction, minimum electricity consumption and hassle-free operation, these products are highly demanded among the clients.
This equipment is designed for carrying out the experiment for balancing a rotation mass system. The apparatus consists of a stainless steel shaft fixed in a rectangular frame. A set of four blocks with a clamping arrangement is provided. For static balancing, each block is individually clamped on shaft. For dynamic balancing, a moment polygon is drawn using relative weights and angular and axial position of blocks is determined. The block are clamped on shaft is rotated by a motor to check dynamic balance of the system. The system is provided with angular scale and is suspended with chains for dynamic balancing.
· To balance the masses statically and dynamically of a single rotating mass system.
· To observation of effect of unbalance in a rotating mass system
Required for Operation:
· Electricity Supply: 220 V AC, Single Phase, 0.5 kW.
· Floor Space : 0.5 x 0.5 m
· Digital Tachometer
· Drive Motor: FHP Motor, variable speed, with speed controller.
· Balancing weight: 4 Nos. of Stainless Steel with different sized eccentric mass for varying unbalance.
· Rotating Shaft: Material Stainless Steel
· The whole set-up is ingeniously designed and schematically arranged on a powder-coated rigid structure
· Standard make On/Off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
· Speed Control Unit.
Scope of Delivery:
1 Self-contained STATIC DYNAMIC BALANCING DEMONSTRATOR" Apparatus