|Home||» Products||» Theory of Machine Lab Equipment||» Slip & creep measurement apparatus|
SSITOM-010 SLIP & CREEP MEASUREMENT APPARATUS.
SAINI SCIENCE INDUSTRIES MANUFACTURE OF SLIP & CREEP MEASUREMENT APPARATUS.
Saini science industries are instrumental in offering high quality Slip and Creep Measurement Apparatus to our prestigious customers. Manufactured in compliance with the industry set standards, this apparatus is widely used to measure co-efficient of friction between pulley and belt. Due to their highly efficiency and low maintenance, this apparatus is highly demanded in the market.
This apparatus is useful for measurement of power transmitted for various input power conditions with varied belt tension. Belt slip or creep also can be measured. The apparatus consists of a variable speed motor, driving pulley and driven pulley of equal diameters. The pulleys are mounted on input shaft (motor shaft) and output shaft. The driven pulley can slide on the base only with bearing block to change the initial tension in belt. Brake drum is mounted on the output shaft, which helps to measure power output. The motor speed is varied by variable speed drive. A double channel digital speed indicator indicates driving and driven pulley speeds. With the help of Stroboscope (optional) it is possible to demonstrate the slip of belt on driving and driven pulley.
· To measure co-efficient of friction between pulley material and different belt materials.
· To measure power transmitted with varied belt tension
· To measure percentage slip at fixed belt tension by varying load on the brake drum and plot the graph of (T1-T2) v/s percentage slip i.e. “Slip Characteristics”.
· To measure belt slip speed and observe the limiting value of load at constant speed when the slip just starts.
· To study creep of belt.
Required for Operation:
· Electricity Supply: 230 V AC, Single Phase, 0.5 kW.
· Floor space: 0.5m x 1.5 m (approx).
· Motor: Variable speed motor, 1HP, 1500 RPM.
· Pulleys: Driving and driven pulleys of equal diameters (flat pulleys)
· Loading Arrangement: Brake drum along with spring balance and rope arrangement is provided to load the system.
· Belts: Flat belts of fixed length of two different belt materials
· Belt tightening arrangement: Bearing block is sliding and dead weight can be applied to set the initial tension in belt.
· Speed Indicator: 2 Channel digital speed indicator with switch to change the channel.
· The whole set-up is ingeniously designed and schematically arranged on a powder-coated rigid structure
· Standard make On/Off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
· Speed Control Unit.
Scope of Delivery:
1 Self-contained “Slip and Creep Measurement”Apparatus
1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.