|Home||» Products||» Theory of Machine Lab Equipment||» Pin on disc wear apparatus|
SSITOM-012 PIN ON DISC WEAR APPARATUS.
SAINI SCIENCE INDUSTRIES MANUFACTURE OF PIN ON DISC WEAR APPARATUS.
Saini science industries are one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, traders and exporters of optimum quality PIN ON DISC WEAR APPARATUS. This apparatus is manufactured from high quality raw material, which is procured from high known vendors. The quality controllers rigorously check the apparatus on the in-house quality check points.
Pin on Disc Wear Test Rig is designed to study friction and wear characteristics in sliding contacts. Sliding occurs between a stationary pin and a rotating disc. Normal load and wear track diameter can be varied. Tangential frictional force and wear are monitored with electronic sensors. This test rig is suitable for demonstration of wear and friction properties.
· To measure wear and friction of a pin on the disc.
· Continuously variable wear track.
· Display of wear and frictional force.
· Pre-settable test duration.
Required for Operation:
· Electricity Supply: 220 V AC, Single Phase, 0.5 kW.
· Floor Area: 0.5 x 0.5 m.
· Wear disc
Diameter : 100 mm
Thickness : 6mm minimum & 8 mm maximum
· Pin diameter : 6 mm
· Length : 25mm
· Wear track diameter : 50 mm minimum & 80 mm maximum ( variable )
· Disc speed : 300 RPM
· Normal load : 5 minimum & 30 maximum ( In steps of 5N)
· Frictional force : 0 minimum & 30 mm maximum
· Wear range : 0 mm minimum & 2 mm maximum
· Preset timer : 1 min. minimum & 9999 maximum
· The whole set-up is ingeniously designed and schematically arranged on a powder-coated rigid structure
· Digital RPM Indicator
· Standard make On/Off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
· Speed Control Unit.
Scope of Delivery:
1 Self-contained "pin on disc wear" Apparatus
1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc