|Home||» Products||» Theory of Machine Lab Equipment||» Motorized gyroscope apparatus|
SSITOM-005 MOTORIZED GYROSCOPE APPARATUS
SAINI SCIENCE INDUSTRIES MANUFACTURE OF ‘MOTORIZED GYROSCOPE APPARATUS.
We manufacture motorized gyroscope in compliance with the industrial standards and norms in accurate dimensions to enable maximum functionality. Offered gyroscopes undergo several quality checks before the final stage of market dispatch. The gyroscopes we offer are easy to install and appreciated for hassle-free operation.
The set up consists of stainless steel disc mounted on a horizontal shaft, rotated by a variable speed motor. The rotor shaft is coupled to a motor mounted on a trunion frame having bearings in a yoke frame, which is free to rotate about vertical axis. A weight pan on other side of disc balances the weight of motor. Rotor disc can be move about three axis. Torque can be applied by calculating the weight and distance of weight from the centre of rotor. The gyroscopic couple can be determined.
· Experimental justification of the equation T = I.w .wp. for calculating the gyroscopic couple by observation and measurement of results for independent vibrations in applied couple T and precession p.
· To study the gyroscopic effect of a rotating disc.
Required for Operation:
· Electricity Supply : 230 V AC, Single Phase, 0.5 kW
· Bench area : 1m x 1m
· Digital Tachometer
· Disc: Material: Stainless Steel, Dia 300 mm x 10 mm thick precisely balanced which can be rotated in 3 mutually perpendicular axis.
· Motor: Variable speed of standard make. Supplied with Speed Control Unit.
· Weights: 2 kg, 1 kg, 500 gms.
· Stop Watch : Electronic
· Accurately marked scale pointer to measure precession rate.
· The whole set-up is ingeniously designed and schematically arranged on a powder-coated rigid structure
· Standard make On/Off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
· Speed Control Unit.
Scope of Delivery:
1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.
1 Self-contained " MOTORIZED GYROSCOPE" Apparatus.