|Home||» Products||» Theory of Machine Lab Equipment||» Journal bearing apparatus|
SSITOM-006 JOURNAL BEARING APPARATUS
SAINI SCIENCE INDUSTRIES MANUFACTURE OF JOURNAL BEARING APPARATUS.
Owing to expertise and the assistance of hardworking workforce, we are engaged in offering highly demanded Journal Bearing Apparatus at a nominal market price. Manufactured using best quality metals under strict supervision, this apparatus is extensively demanded by the clients. Offered apparatus is ideal to run in both directions and efficient enough to control the speed very accurately.
The apparatus consists of a plain steel shaft excavated in a bearing and directly driven by a FHP Motor. The bearing is freely supported on the shaft and sealed at the motor end. The speed of the motor is controlled by the speed control unit. One compound pressure gauge is mounted on bearing to measure the pressure at different position around the circumference. Bearing is free to rotate and can be adjusted at any position of circular scale. The bearing can be loaded by attaching weights to the arm supported beneath it.
· To study the pressure profile of lubricating oil at various conditions of load and speed.
· Plotting the Cartesian polar pressure curves.
.Required for Operation:
· Electricity supply: 230 V AC, Single Phase, 0.5 kW.
· Area : 1.5 x 1.5
· Digital Tachometer
· Oil SAE 40 about 5 Ltrs.
· Journal : Diameter 50 mm
· Bearing : Diameter 55 mm
· Weights: 4 weights.
· Motor : Variable speed DC Motor with speed controller
· Pressure Gauge : Compound Pressure gauge (-1 to 1) Kg/cm2
· The whole set-up is ingeniously designed and schematically arranged on a powder-coated rigid structure
· Standard make On/Off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
· Speed Control Unit.
Scope of Delivery:
1 Self-contained “JOURNAL BEARING”Apparatus
1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.