|Home||» Products||» Heat Transfer Lab Equipments||» Fluidized bed heat transfer apparatus.|
The set up consists of a glass column filled with sand. Air is fed at the bottom of the column. Flow rate of air is measured using orifice meter and manometer. A heater in the form of cylinder is placed in the bed to heat the sand. The heater input can be controlled by the Digital Temperature Controller. Temperature sensors are provided to measure the temperature of air inlet and air outlet.
· To calculate heat transfer coefficient of the fluidized bed.
· Compressed Air Supply: 2Bar, 1 CFM
· Electricity Supply: 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 50 Hz,5 Amp.
· Bench Are a Required : 1m x 0.75m
· Digital Temp Controller: 0-199.9°c, (for Water Bath)
· Digital Temp Indicator: 0-199.9°c,
· Temperature Sensors: Rtd Pt-100 Type
· Standard Make On/off Switch, Mains Indicator Etc.
Scope of Delivery:
· 1 Self Contained "Fliuidized bed heat transfer Unit" Apparatus
· 1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.