|Home||» Products||» Heat Transfer Lab Equipments||» Finned tube heat exchange apparatus|
Finned tube Heat Exchanger is a Tube-in-tube type heat exchanger. The inner tube is of Stainless steel with fins on its outside surface. Hot water flows through inner tube and cold fluid flows through the outer tube. The flow rate of hot & cold fluid is measured with the help of rotameters. Inlet and outlet temperatures of fluids are measured with the help of digital temperature indicators. A magnetic drive pump is used to circulate the hot water from a re-cycled type water tank, which is fitted with heaters and Digital Temperature Controller.
· To calculate the LMTD
· To calculate the Heat transfer rate
· To calculate the Overall Heat Transfer Co-efficient
Required for Operation:
· Water supply 5 lit/min (approx.) and floor drain.
· Electricity Supply: 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 4 kW.
· Floor area of 1.5 m x 0.75 m.
· System: Water To Water, Concentric Tube Type
· Inner Tube: Dia 32 mm Approx., Length 500 mm (Made of Stainless Steel)
· Electricity Supply: 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 5 kW
· Heaters: 2 kW Nichrome Wire Heater (2 Nos.)
· Longitudinal Fins: Width 20 mm, Length 500 mm, 6 Nos (Made of Stainless Steel)
· Water Flow Measurement: Rotameters For Hot and Cold Fluid
· Hot Water Tank: Made of Stainless Steel Double Wall, Insulated with Ceramic Wool
· Hot Water Circulation: Magnetic Pump made of polypropylene to circulate hot water maximum working temperature is 85°C
· The whole set-up is ingeniously designed and schematically arranged on a powder-coated rigid structure.
· Digital Temp. Controller: 0-199.9°C, (For Hot Water Tank)
· Digital Temp. Indicator: 0-199.9°C, with multi-channel switch
· Temperature Sensors: RTD PT-100 type.
· Standard make On/Off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
Scope of Delivery:
· 1 Self Contained " Finned Tube Heat Exchanger" Apparatus
· 1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.