|Home||» Products||» Theory of Machine Lab Equipment||» Epicyclic gear train apparatus|
SSITOM-011 EPICYCLIC GEAR TRAIN APPARATUS.
SAINI SCIENCE INDUSTRIES MANUFACTURE OF EPICYCLIC GEAR TRAIN APPARATUS.
Saini science industries are one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, traders and exporters of optimum quality Epicyclic Gear Train Apparatus. This apparatus is manufactured from high quality raw material, which is procured from high known vendors. The quality controllers rigorously check the apparatus on the in-house quality check points.
The Gear Train is any combination of gear wheels by which motion is transmitted from one shaft to another shaft. In epicyclical gear trains, the axes of shafts on which the gears are mounted may move relative to a fixed axis. It is a motorized unit consisting of a SUN gear mounted on input shaft. Planet gears meshes with the annular gear. These planet gears are mounted on a common arm to which output shaft is fitted. Loading arrangement is provided for loading the system and to measure holding torque
· To measure epicyclical gear ratio between input shaft and output shaft (Actual and Theoretical).
· To measure input torque, holding torque and output torque
Required for Operation:
· Electricity Supply: 220 V AC, Single Phase, 0.5 kW.
· Floor Area: 1.5 x 2 m.
· Internal Type Epicyclical Gear Train
· A Compact gear train (industrial)
· Motor: Variable speed motor, 1 HP.
· RPM Measurement: Digital RPM Indicator with proximity switch.
· Speed Control Unit: Variable Speed Drive for varying the speed of motor.
· Rope brake arrangement to measure output torque and holding torque.
· The whole set-up is ingeniously designed and schematically arranged on a powder-coated rigid structure
· Digital RPM Indicator
· Standard make On/Off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
· Speed Control Unit.
Scope of Delivery:
1 Self-contained "EPICYCLIC GEAR TRAIN" Apparatus
1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc