|Home||» Products||» Heat Transfer Lab Equipments||» critical heat flux apparatus|
The present setup is designed to study the critical heat flux of a given nichrome wire. The setup consists of temperature controlled water bath with controller. Temperature of the water bath can be varied from ambient to 80_ to achieve different environment for nichrome wire. Test heater wire is placed in the bath & voltage is varied by variac provided. The system is complete with digital temperature controller, voltmeter, am-merter & voltage control facility.
· To determine the critical heat flux of given wire.
· To study the pool boiling phenomenon up to critical heat flux point.
· Electricity Supply: 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 50 Hz,5 Amp.
· Bench Are a Required : 1m x 0.75m
· Nichrome wire: 0.1219 mm ( 40swg)
· Floor drain
· Water supply : initial fill
· Digital Temp Controller: 0-199.9°c, (for Water Bath)
· Digital Temp Indicator: 0-199.9°c,
· Temperature Sensors: Rtd Pt-100 Type
· Ammeter : 0-2 Amp
· Dimmerstat : 0-4 A , 230 V
· Standard Make On/off Switch, Mains Indicator Etc.
Scope of Delivery:
· 1 Self Contained "critical heat flux " Apparatus
· 1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.