|Home||» Products||» Theory of Machine Lab Equipment||» Coriollis's component of acceleration apparatus|
SSITOM-008 CORIOLLI’S COMPONENT OF ACCELERATION APPARATUS.
SAINI SCIENCE INDUSTRIES MANUFACTURE OF CORIOLIS component of acceleration motion apparatus.
The set-up is designed to study Coriolli's Component of Acceleration of a slider crank mechanism. Here the mechanical slider system is replaced by a continuous stream of water flowing through a steady rotating pair of tubes. These tubes can be rotated at various speeds by using a swinging field motor which also acts as dynamometer. A Perspex window on top of the tank gives clear view of the process and prevents splash of the water over the side of the tank. The dynamometer continuously measures torque applied to the rotating tubes. The equipments is self contained, water re-circulating, provided with its own speed control unit and water circulating pump.
· To determine Coriolli's Component of Acceleration at various speeds of rotation and water flow rates
Required for Operation:
· Water Supply
· Electricity supply: 220 V, Single Phase, 0.5 Kw
· Water Tank: Made of Stainless Steel
· Rotating Arms: 9mm/6mm orifice diameter, Length 300 mm.
· Rota meter: 250 to 2500 LPH
· Electric Motor: Swinging field, Variable speed.
· Pump: FHP for water circulation.
· The whole set-up is ingeniously designed and schematically arranged on a powder-coated rigid structure
· Digital RPM Indicator
· Standard make On/Off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
· Speed Control Unit.
Scope of Delivery:
1 Self-contained " Coriolli's Component of Acceleration " Apparatus
1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.